Wednesday 10 September 2014

On the Edge

A quick walk round Kinver Edge, Staffs today.
My favourite quick walk - only a mile and a half long

The blackberries are still ripening in some places  - gone over in others though. (They've been very early this year)

At times this path is in dappled shade... 

...sunny at other times

The view from the narrow path approaching Nanny's Rock 

From the rock

Looking over to the Sheepwalks, where I was on Monday

It's quite a steep drop, as you can see from the tops of the trees

Although it was a sunny day, the views aren't very clear. Air pollution has a lot to answer for!



This is the view over to the Clent Hills, which are looming dimly in the background. I'll post a clear one after the next rain showers and you will see a big difference.
If you want details of any of my walks, email me at lucygriffiths1112%gmail.com, replacing the % with @. Or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment