Wednesday 10 December 2014

Is this the most boring walk ever?

Hampered by my shoulder injury, I'm having to walk locally at the moment.
But really, this walk!
It started well enough...
...with sunshine on the track.
 Much of the walk was through a sandstone cutting

...although at one point there were views over to the woods in Himley Park.





The walk goes under many bridges

This was the most interesting vegetation - some honesty

...but mostly, the views were like this

I was even reduced to taking a picture of my shadow. Long, considering it was 12 noon at the time

A carved seat, 

...near a sign to the Wom Brook Walk. In other words, the most fascinating bits were elsewhere

That's the Wom Brook, through the trees

And here's my return. 
If you want exercise, the walk is nice and flat. (I only did a three mile out and back)
But I have to award it WBDDD status. (Worthy But Dull Dull Dull)




No comments:

Post a Comment