Sunday 21 December 2014

The long fence!

I was reduced to walking close to home today, because the electric fence needed re-siting.

Would you believe I walked over two miles doing it? (I had Runkeeper on, which confirmed it!)
This is my patent method of making sure the fence doesn't short out at the wooden cornerposts

Harry, the aged Staffie, was keen to help

...but soon got distracted.

The view over to the Clent Hills

...and towards to Turners Hill, with its mighty pylon.

The fance had stopped working properly, so after a rush out to buy some new crocodile clips and a new earth cable, it was getting dark

But we had the reward of this fabulous sunset. 

No special effects - just straight from my phone's camera
 

The lights are the shed (right) and the stable (left)

And here's Bobby the horse eating his tea and unwilling to pose for the camera.
 Finally, we could go home!


No comments:

Post a Comment